LA VALBONNE PROVING GROUND
YOUR PROVING GROUND DEDICATED TO COMPLETE VEHICLE TESTING
The site offers 42 km-long of tracks over 60 hectares.
The experiment resources offered over around twenty tracks are for the assessment of the behaviour of private and public transport vehicles (for goods or people) and their equipment. Road-holding tests for buses, endurance tests for HGV's, and acoustic tests for electric vehicles can be carried out throughout the year.
Logistical aids are also to be found there: meeting rooms, charging room for electric vehicles (tourist vehicles or buses), washing stations, unloading ramp for vehicles.
AVAILABLE TRACKS :
- Behaviour platform (135 m in diameter): Analysis and adjustment of the road handling of vehicles / Analysis, adjustment and approval of steering systems
- Acoustic tracks (including an approved track): Adjustment, measurements and approval of external noise.
- Accelerated endurance tracks: Validation of vehicle reliability (all usage levels).
- Use-specific endurance tracks: Assessment of vehicle services depending on the client’s use / Different sections representative of urban, road and site circuits
- Low road-holding track (approved track): Adjustment and approval of ABS systems.
- Outer road: Motorway / A-road type driving – Assessment of vehicle performances, driving comfort, good road-holding when braking, behaviour.
- Ramps from 8% to 50%: Assessment of clearance, strength of parking brakes.
- Dirtying track: Optimisation of vehicles to limit dirtying.
- Deep ford (water depth up to 1 m): Clearance, water-tightness.
- All-terrain development zone: Clearance, adjustment, reliability.
- Comfort track: Vehicle comfort assessment on urban-type obstacles.
Please contact us for further question, filling in the Contact Form on the left or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.