YOUR CONNECTED FLEX-CITY WITH FULLY CONNECTED INFRASTRUCTURES FOR ADAS,AUTOMATED AND CONNECTED VEHICLES
The Fromentaux test site is an experimentation platform over 80 ha, located in L'Ain (01), which represents the conditions of a city of the future in which driverless, automated and connected vehicles will feature.
The following infrastructures will be offered to our clients:
- Intersections with traffic lights,
- Dual carriageway ring road with one entry lane,
- 2 intersecting urban boulevards with various lanes which can be rearranged upon request,
- 30 km/h zone,
- Streets with realistic frontages,
- Urban furniture: bollards, barriers, benches, speed cushions etc.
- Control centre,
- Toll zone: 2-lane road leading to a 4-barrier zone,
- Urban lighting,
- Charging terminals for electric vehicles etc.
Various zones of the platform can also be rearranged to meet clients’ specific requirements, in order to test new innovations: induction charging terminals, traffic sensors, and solar technologies for example.
Send your specification or your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for advice or a quotation.