Types of test
© TRANSPOLIS - SYTRAL - KEOLIS
Thanks to our expertise and the diversity of our resources and equipment, we can carry out a large variety of tests for our clients.
Endurance, reliability and / or performance tests can thus be carried out for all types of vehicle, including light vehicles, coaches and buses, industrial and commercial vehicles, heavy-duty vehicles, site plant, 2-wheel vehicles.
We can carry out tests, using customised scenarios, on automated or connected vehicles or vehicles fitted with advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS).
We intervene in different stages of the V cycle:
> Development and qualification tests:
- AEB: autonomous emergency braking system
- AFIL: lane keeping assist (LSS – LKA)
- SAS: speed assist system
- ESC: electronic stability control
- BSD: blind spot detection / intervention (BSI)
- ACC: adaptive cruise control (or radar guided cruise control)
> Development and benchmarking:
- Innovative test scenarios: car against car (C2C), car against pedestrian, car against 2-wheeler, night-time tests
- Comparative and assessment tests
- Specification: definition of performance objectives
> Technical support
- Development of customised test protocols
- Technical assistance in development phase
> Expertise in system integration
> Preparatory EuroNCAP tests, in partnership with accredited laboratories.