National Meeting 2015, March 17, Marne-la-Vallée France
23/feb/2015 - The French entities DIT (Directorate for Infrastructure & Transports), DSCR (Delegation for Road Safety and Traffic), ASCQUER (ASsociation for Certification and Qualification of Road Equipment) and SER (Road Equipment Federation) are jointly organizing on March 17, the National Meeting Day 2015 on the "Safety of Road Infrastructure, Road Restraint Systems", at the IFSTTAR - Marne-la-Vallée headquarters.
An information day (9h30-16h30) with a specific program:
- Stakes in the use of road restraint systems,
- Rules for the application of the National Regulation of Road Equipment (French RNER),
- Update on the work of European standardization,
- Certification of road restraint systems,
- Maintenance of existing systems,
- Legal aspects: responsibility of the contracting authority and responsibility of the companies,
- Zoom in on specific technical points.
Limited seating. Free access upon registration.
Location: Site IFSTTAR Marne-la-Vallee, BIENVENÜE - AMPHITHÉÂTRE IFSTTAR, 14-20 Boulevard Newton Cite Descartes, Champs-sur-Marne, 77447 Marne-la-Vallée Cedex 20, France